Travel the world, earn more non-dues revenue
As a family-owned business with deep local roots, Collette understands the importance of Chambers in local communities. And as Chamber executives, you know that it’s the food, the music, the history, the art and most importantly, the people that distinguish every locale. And while people may not be ready to travel right now, they’ll be looking to make their future travel plans soon. After all, planning your getaway is one of the most exciting parts of traveling.
Many Chamber of Commerce leaders have already seen success by partnering with Collette to offer their members and community some of our top worldwide tours. And it’s no surprise – people like you understand the unique way that local businesses reflect the spirit of authenticity and unite communities around the world.
As a Gold Sponsor, you can count on us to always offer expertly-curated, authentic experiences. With over 100 years in travel under our belt, we’ve designed more than 160 tours across all seven continents.
When you partner with Collette, you become the catalyst for people in your community to travel the world. Regardless of your travel experience, Collette makes it easier to help your community realize their travel dreams with the expertise and tools needed to help make the trip a success.
You also get the peace of mind knowing you’re in good hands. Collette has been in the travel business for over 100 years, and we’ve been offering our Travel Protection plan to our travelers for a couple of decades. That means, when you include a Travel Protection Plan in your booking, you can cancel for any reason, right up until the day before your departure, and get a full cash refund. It’s that simple.
Imagine traveling the world – searching for Iceland’s magical Northern Lights, exploring the South African safari in pursuit of its iconic wildlife, delving into the wine culture of Tuscany – surrounded by people from your community while earning non-dues revenue for your Chamber. That’s what it’s like to be a Group Leader for Collette.
We are there for you in every step of the process: before, during, and after.
Get the Word Out
- We will help you promote your group tour with free personalized marketing materials, including a webpage for emails and social media marketing.
- Your Business Development Manager will provide free presentations to your group on the ins and outs of your perfect tour.
Travel Like a Pro
- On any tour to all seven continents, in five distinct travel styles, your group can expect:
- 4-star or higher accommodations
- included entries to attractions with preferential access
- comfortable on-tour transportation
- hotel-to-hotel baggage handling
- many meals full of local flavor
- unparalleled sightseeing
- and cultural experiences with expert guides.
- Our Tour Managers are the best in the business. They are trusted local guides who lead the way with expertise and insider knowledge on their destination.
- Skip the stress of traffic and parking when you let us transport you from your hometown to the airport (for all air-inclusive tours in groups of 10 or more).
Know You’re in Good Hands
- Book in full confidence with risk-free group reservations. That means no minimum on group sizes and no deposits required.
- Our industry-leading travel protection plan offers you all of your money back if you cancel for any reason – no vouchers.
- We also offer a $50,000,000 Professional Liability insurance policy at no cost to you.
- Your Customer Relationship Specialist will guide you through any questions about the tour, payment, booking, or special requests.
- Partner with your local travel agency to keep business local, and enjoy more peace of mind with a travel professional by your side.
|Collette is a family-owned company headquartered in the United States. Our worldwide travel collection features over 160 land tours, river cruises, rail journeys, single-city stays and more across all seven continents.|